2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I found the locals friendly and interested in the fact that we had come solely to ride the new trails, certainly a different demographic to their normal train loving tourists.
My missus's mum is a Queenstown girl 50yrs ago. Born in QT and left at 20 when she met a Miner who was working there, they move on to his next job in Broken Hill... where the shuttle bunny was born, youngest of 4.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
My missus's mum is a Queenstown girl 50yrs ago. Born in QT and left at 20 when she met a Miner who was working there, they move on to his next job in Broken Hill... where the shuttle bunny was born, youngest of 4.
Ah well, you're basically a local then!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Flick e13 support an email - you might be surprised.

Sounds like a fun event, just need skills, fitness and money to attend! :D
You’re right they said “yep that’s not right we’ll send you a new one”
Which is good because I’m not real keen on spending $309 to replace the rear cluster. Only problem is I can’t remember when or who I bought it from so proof of purchase could be an issue.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Which is good because I’m not real keen on spending $309 to replace the rear cluster. Only problem is I can’t remember when or who I bought it from so proof of purchase could be an issue.
Email search ? I haven't deleted an email on my gmail since 2004 :D

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You weren't even in the old blokes category..... pathetic.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Great to hear. My brother had an e13 hub implode and they were quick to fix.