2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
So who's going?

I'm was keen but since they moved the date forward it's right before my local round of the Tas Gravity Enduro series and I don't think I can back up a 5 day enduro with another enduro :D

moorey

call me Mia
Got the same email @moorey but I think I'm going to have to bail... :( Partner just got told she's being made redundant (thanks COVID) so not a great time to be spending $3k on a solo MTB trip hah.
Au Contraire...after this is a good time to tighten your belt. If you bail, @foxpuppet might get a second round offer. No one wants that. :oops:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I honestly don't think a procrastinating fat old slacker like me has a hope in hell of getting into enough shape to survive, let alone enjoy the event.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Fucking fantastic......................I booked flights to do a lap of Tassie with my bike outside of school holidays to avoid line up's for the first week of February now this event goes exactly where I'm going on the exact same days. Just great.........

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Jealous :oops:

A Derby - Maydena trip would be awesome.

Most harder trails have 'B' lines... apart from Detonate, it takes about a minute to navigate the shute B line, found that out last year with my broken and scared body.

Shearpin has a very jaggy rock drop off, I've never attempted it in 3 visits, too much vision of hospital, it doesnt have a good place to fall on.

moorey

call me Mia
Fucking fantastic......................I booked flights to do a lap of Tassie with my bike outside of school holidays to avoid line up's for the first week of February now this event goes exactly where I'm going on the exact same days. Just great.........
Stop whining and ride with us you cream puff.