2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Hey I got a first round offer.... I just didn’t know it. My biggest issue now apart from training is devising a plan on how to inform my wife haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you formulate that plan, can you forward it on please?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Fucking fantastic......................I booked flights to do a lap of Tassie with my bike outside of school holidays to avoid line up's for the first week of February now this event goes exactly where I'm going on the exact same days. Just great.........
On the positive side, it's only 130 odd riders.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
On the positive side, it's only 130 odd riders.
Is that actually al it is? Good intel, that ain't too bad I guess. Cheers.
If any of this lines up and we cross paths; I'd love to line up a few beers with the Rotorburn crew.

moorey

call me Mia
Is that actually al it is? Good intel, that ain't too bad I guess. Cheers.
If any of this lines up and we cross paths; I'd love to line up a few beers with the Rotorburn crew.
  1. Yeah, it’s not a con tiki tour
  2. Not if we see you first.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Most harder trails have 'B' lines... apart from Detonate, it takes about a minute to navigate the shute B line,

Shearpin has a very jaggy rock drop off, I've never attempted it in 3 visits, too much vision of hospital, it doesnt have a good place to fall on.
I liked Detonate a lot; the chute was intimidating but not hard, most of the track was lots of fun.

Shearpin I rode on a real off day over the course of which I had ~4 pretty decent crashes including a couple on really easy sections of easy trails. I can't say I enjoyed it at all in that mindset hah o_O

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Am I reading that right? On the 3rd you fly to Queenstown, race, and then fly back to race at Derby on the 4th??

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I liked Detonate a lot; the chute was intimidating but not hard, most of the track was lots of fun.

Shearpin I rode on a real off day over the course of which I had ~4 pretty decent crashes including a couple on really easy sections of easy trails. I can't say I enjoyed it at all in that mindset hah o_O
I had a whole 'off' 4 weeks on the last visit. Went there with stitches in my side and a back injury, collected a whole lot more injuries over the holiday.

I didn't do a lot of things that I had done previously including the detonate chute.

That rocky drop on Shearpin has never given me the right feeling, I've looked at it loads of times but never done it. Probably ridden Shearpin 4-5 times too. Its really easily walked though, unlike the chute, sliding down rock covered in pea gravel on yer ass, holding your bike will be time consuming if you are being timed.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Lol. Now it makes more sense!! I was thinking that's a shit load of traveling to get to NZ AND how were you getting around quarantine...

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I had a whole 'off' 4 weeks on the last visit. Went there with stitches in my side and a back injury, collected a whole lot more injuries over the holiday.

I didn't do a lot of things that I had done previously including the detonate chute.

That rocky drop on Shearpin has never given me the right feeling, I've looked at it loads of times but never done it. Probably ridden Shearpin 4-5 times too. Its really easily walked though, unlike the chute, sliding down rock covered in pea gravel on yer ass, holding your bike will be time consuming if you are being timed.
Shearpin into 23 Stitches is still one of my favourites but I'm struggling to recall a rocky drop, the janky left corner is the one that messes with my head most.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Shearpin into 23 Stitches is still one of my favourites but I'm struggling to recall a rocky drop, the janky left corner is the one that messes with my head most.
That's the one the gets me too went OTB practicing for an enduro on the corner, got off and walked it during the race. Definately wasn't taking it on after going OTB in the middle of the rock garden still a heap of fun and only lost a bit skin.