2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

moorey

call me Mia
Pretty sure he is building the trails we'll be riding there right now you may get a chance to tell him yourself in February.
Quite possibly. Did a run down Blue Tier with him last trip. Can ride a bit. Can build a bit. Think I’ll shut my yap.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
A bit devo’d I pulled the pin as with this current corona outbreak it looks like I could have gotten a bump into the lineup for next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Week 3 down. Backed it off a bit this week, and feeling a ton better for it. Knocked almost 3 minutes off my best hot lap, but it was on the spitty that I reckon climbs slightly better.

The threat of a cancelled/postponed event looms with the NSW outbreak though :(

rstim

Likes Dirt
You are doing well @moorey and must be building some fitness with the sustained training. You've been doing more than I've been able to fit in. My tally for this week is 122.6km 6h39m and 1833m elevation hopefully get another decent ride in tomorrow to add to that for the week. But really need to get to Derby on the new bike to get the suspension dialled and comfortable with it. Also need to do some technical riding as the local trails I've been riding in Bridport are definately not.

moorey

call me Mia
I’m not the slightest bit concerned about the technical stuff. I don’t have the necessary skills, aren’t going to get them now, and aren’t the slightest bit ashamed about walking/carrying bike down sections. :p
I’m a chunk fitter than I was 6 weeks ago...though it was a very low bar.

rstim

Likes Dirt
I’m not the slightest bit concerned about the technical stuff. I don’t have the necessary skills, aren’t going to get them now, and aren’t the slightest bit ashamed about walking/carrying bike down sections.
I’m a chunk fitter than I was 6 weeks ago...though it was a very low bar.
I reckon I'll be joining you in walking sections, I've done it before in races at Derby and couldn't care less. Can't see myself riding the chute on detonate (have walked it everytime thus far) or the last couple of corners on the top section of Shearpin.
Might try for a trip to Maydena before the race to get a look at the place as I'm yet to ride there.

moorey

call me Mia
Haven’t been to Derby since the EWS tracks opened. Only been to Maydena once, and only ride the tracks bunted for the GE national champs.
I’m using this as a riding holiday, and an opportunity for Felix to extend himself. They are great events, and you’ll have a ball.

rstim

Likes Dirt
No doubt we'll all have a ball I'm sure it's going to be great fun!
What spares are you going to bring @moorey you've done a couple of these style of races before, I'm not really sure what extras I should take for the new bike?