2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

rstim

Likes Dirt
Hooray it sort of needed it. The section from the left hand corner round the big gun tree was ridiculous. I'll probably still be walking it.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

rstim

Likes Dirt
I have ridden everything but the chute previously but last time I went down there a month ago it was a big no for me.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I’ve never seen it in the flesh. I also expect to walk it.
Bike packed up. Let’s rock.
View attachment 385304
Are going down early?

Or you have another bike to ride this week?

In contrast, I've changed the suspension 3 times in the last 3 days, changed tyres twice, will be changing bars and stem in the coming days too....and the forks may get changed once more for good measure :D

I thought about taking it easy and reducing riding (especially the gnarly trails) this week but my mental health would suffer so I'm just carrying on regardless until I fly down in a week.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have ridden everything but the chute previously but last time I went down there a month ago it was a big no for me.
I've ridden it all in 2018... never done it since. The top pic was on what was a smooth roller previously, but the run off was a bit rough at Chrissy.

The section from the left hand corner round the big gun tree was ridiculous. I'll probably still be walking it.
I got stuck half way down it, a massive root, sends you where you don't want to be.