2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

moorey

call me Mia
In ! 14 now entered.

Could have done with an extra $500,000.
And then some. Even pretty new riders like Pene are expensive. There’s no bargains like previous years. I’ll be pleased if I get 500 points out of this…

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
And then some. Even pretty new riders like Pene are expensive. There’s no bargains like previous years. I’ll be pleased if I get 500 points out of this…
$1 mil would have been too much, that would have been 3 top end and 3 mid range, or 5 x top and a shitter.

My team consists of 2 x top, 1 x mid range and 3 x shitters... saying that, they might not be shitters, just valued at $25k

Pene... *heads back to look at Mooreys tip

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I've got no skin in this game (being my first fantasy league), but when I picked my team I was all like "I'll have him and him her and her..." nope. Mine are pretty much all mid pack riders

moorey

call me Mia
$1 mil would have been too much, that would have been 3 top end and 3 mid range, or 5 x top and a shitter.

My team consists of 2 x top, 1 x mid range and 3 x shitters... saying that, they might not be shitters, just valued at $25k

Pene... *heads back to look at Mooreys tip
He’s injured this weekend. NZ lad, second year in elite. Can certainly ride a bike good.