2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Local live stream, likely talked over by a couple of road flogs
Nice one. I looked the other day with no success. Mute is fine. Hopefully there is a replay to watch also (EDIT - article say there will be a replay available on SBS on demand).

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

cammas

Seamstress

Local live stream, likely talked over by a couple of road flogs
I wonder if it will be Paul Van Der Ploeg as Trail Towns is through SBS and he did the Commonwealth Games, can’t remember who did last year.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Would be awesome if you could share any insight you gain into a suitableLe VPN
I'll be going with NordVPN at this stage. They have servers in the countries that will actually be getting the full broadcast, and it's only $3 a month.

It's just a shame that I'll have to watch it on my desktop PC or my tablet instead of my big-arse TV, but that's really the First Worldest of First World Problems.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'll be going with NordVPN at this stage. They have servers in the countries that will actually be getting the full broadcast, and it's only $3 a month.

It's just a shame that I'll have to watch it on my desktop PC or my tablet instead of my big-arse TV, but that's really the First Worldest of First World Problems.
No HDMI out on the laptop?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Best track of the year??! I wouldn't even call it spectacular: 50% dust, 35% tree roots, 15% grass and that's about it.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best track of the year??! I wouldn't even call it spectacular: 50% dust, 35% tree roots, 15% grass and that's about it.

Do you even ride a mountain bike? There's flat out bits, there's bullshit steep bits, there's jumps and there's flat out off camber bits. And all gravity. Looks spectacular!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Do you even ride a mountain bike? There's flat out bits, there's bullshit steep bits, there's jumps and there's flat out off camber bits. And all gravity. Looks spectacular!
He’s going to be even less happy when he finds out about the rain forecast.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You've just explained every other track that also have rock gardens, boulders, roll downs, big drops, jumps leading into the finish line, etc. etc.