2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

moorey

call me Mia
Track was shortened after both seeding was done and practice completed. Not just for wind, but apparently too long for UCI regulations.

moorey

call me Mia
Not quite WC/EDR, but Quinn’s race run didn’t go seamlessly at National Champs yesterday.
Riding well, thrashing me…though that’s not the highest bar.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Not quite WC/EDR, but Quinn’s race run didn’t go seamlessly at National Champs yesterday.
Man, she was smashing it until that off. Hope she’s ok.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Watched Luke’s run. Pretty sure he caught a rider just past where I saw him (crashed in seeding and started second), then virtually stalled on a berm. Clear winner for the Aus champ today, and had JG in the first split. Hindsight is great, but reckon he had the goods. That’s racing. Remy was looking to 3 until a last minute crash.
Insane racing on a brutal track. I’m dead after 3 days racing this wonderful menace of a track and not that disappointing my race run was cancelled.
At one point it looked like no racing, so at least the 17/19/pro got to race. Awesome Festival despite the dramas.
I’m a big fan of Luke but he was down there week prior sorting runs. Goldstone to turn up and do that is mental. But I don’t go for midget pilots. Have an advantage so I like to see the bigger fellas like Luke, minaar or McDonald etc.
Love Luke’s power style riding. Good times for Aussies.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Track was shortened after both seeding was done and practice completed. Not just for wind, but apparently too long for UCI regulations.
That’s shit house. That’s the best part of it listening to softies complain of arm pump haha. And the Fireroad.

moorey

call me Mia
That’s shit house. That’s the best part of it listening to softies complain of arm pump haha. And the Fireroad.
I’m not following any of the BS or socials. Track was fantastic, even with the janky fire road. Yeah it was physically demanding but I did more runs in 3 days than anyone I saw, and though tired, I’m missing it and gagging for more.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
She was hauling! What happened? The second half of the video looked like she got bucked by something.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
She was hauling! What happened? The second half of the video looked like she got bucked by something.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Not sure. Was loose and rugged, might just have got offline into soft stuff.

moorey

call me Mia
I’m a big fan of Luke but he was down there week prior sorting runs. Goldstone to turn up and do that is mental. But I don’t go for midget pilots. Have an advantage so I like to see the bigger fellas like Luke, minaar or McDonald etc.
Love Luke’s power style riding. Good times for Aussies.
Dean Lucas had a dig a LMS practicing extra before Nationals. Funny, coz I don’t recall Dean winning either of the Bright nationals even though he grew up riding there and practiced daily for months leading up. Sour grapes.
Fight me.

Full credit to JG, he looked amazing on the bike.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Holy shit mate, now having watched some YT vids (Moi Moi's mostly), I'm not sure I'm up for a Youies ride with you and the other rippers (mind you I never was)