2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Can't believe we're up to EDR practice day and there hasn't been a single post from @moorey about how Vali is racing and is going to dominate the competition just you wait she's going to show those Frenchies a thing or two you'll see.
He rarely comes on here these days...:rolleyes:
Also what is the go with Pinkbike fantasy enduro this year...still nothing.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Christ, dude. How do you even sit on a bike with a butt so hurt?
Don't take the bait man, remember you dont need anyones validation :p

But I'll say hi to Vali for you Sunday. I'm sure no one will find it creepy that an old man is fan boying over a teenage girl.

Jpez

Down on the left!
58,850ish, but better late than never.
RUOK man? You need to move on from me.
What happened to you too? At one stage there looked like the beginnings, neigh, the blossoming even! of a beautiful friendship! Then some where’s along the line it all fell apart.
so sad. So so sad.:confused:

moorey

call me Mia
Fuckin' hell, that teaches me to mention you-know-who.
Nah man, it’s not you, it’s me.
I am a much better person, and a much happier person when I’m not on here, so you think I’d have learned my lesson by now. Made a promise to myself a while back to avoid the off topic section, and only contribute relevant posts, yet here I am like an idiot.
As you were.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Nah man, it’s not you, it’s me.
I am a much better person, and a much happier person when I’m not on here, so you think I’d have learned my lesson by now. Made a promise to myself a while back to avoid the off topic section, and only contribute relevant posts, yet here I am like an idiot.
As you were.
I feel ya, still easy to get sucked in on an idle day though. Sorry for piercing your bubble with some pointless bullshit :)

moorey

call me Mia
I feel ya, still easy to get sucked in on an idle day though. Sorry for piercing your bubble with some pointless bullshit :)
In your defence, I didn’t even realise EWS was starting. I’m racing, most weekends, and organizing races for others during the week, so that bubble I’ve been living in his self imposed.

jrewing

Eats Squid
In your defence, I didn’t even realise EWS was starting. I’m racing, most weekends, and organizing races for others during the week, so that bubble I’ve been living in his self imposed.
Surely you knew the race was on?
Anyway I’d like to see who’s living a better life than me! Sounds like a fun thread idea

jrewing

Eats Squid
Genuinely didn’t. Knew it was coming up, haven’t been following. I’m sure you’re living an awesome life. Most here wouldn’t like mine anyway. It revolves around mountainbikes.
well they’ve needed to Alter the course a couple times as it was too gnarly!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone got the capability to see what the highlights are like for the EWS ?

Subscription chunts :mad: its only $65 for the year though, a carton of beer :rolleyes:

You really have to dig to find anything about MTB, its all road racing, tours and CX. Lots of documentaries on there too.

Might do a 1 year try out.

fhdfhdfhhg.jpg

yrujuryu.jpg

jyhtehd.jpg