VIC FOUND

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: 24" rims x2
Item Condition: good use-able condition
Reason for wanting: kid's bike
Price and price conditions: up to $100 for a pair would be ace.
Extra Info: 32 hole, disc specific preferred but not essential. Nothing too burly as kiddo isn't a destroyer...yet...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Item: 24" rims x2
Item Condition: good use-able condition
Reason for wanting: kid's bike
Price and price conditions: up to $100 for a pair would be ace.
Extra Info: 32 hole, disc specific preferred but not essential. Nothing too burly as kiddo isn't a destroyer...yet...
I have a couple of other options...

Option 1 is a pair of OEM Polygon brand 24" disc wheels. These would be in budget...

Option 2 is a 24" wheelset made by XLR8 Wheels using Novatec 4 in 1 hubs and Spank Spike rims (red!). Not in budget but would come with all the other axle options and a pair of Maxxis Holy Rollers...

Labcanary

Option 1 is a pair of OEM Polygon brand 24" disc wheels. These would be in budget...

Option 2 is a 24" wheelset made by XLR8 Wheels using Novatec 4 in 1 hubs and Spank Spike rims (red!). Not in budget but would come with all the other axle options and a pair of Maxxis Holy Rollers...
Thanks @silentbutdeadly! I may be collecting something on Wednesday, but if it falls through I'll be in touch!

Labcanary

Are the Polygon hubs QR?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
No probs, thanks!
Yep. QR and 6 bolt. Cup & cone bearings. Rear hub is nipped up a bit tight but runs. They were barely used even before I realised how 'elastic' they were under an inexperienced bull at a gate pilot along rock strewn fire trails.

They'd be better after a full re-tension....that I'm not equipped for or experienced in.

Labcanary

Yep. QR and 6 bolt. Cup & cone bearings. Rear hub is nipped up a bit tight but runs. They were barely used even before I realised how 'elastic' they were under an inexperienced bull at a gate pilot along rock strewn fire trails.

They'd be better after a full re-tension....that I'm not equipped for or experienced in.
Thank you, PM incoming :)