24Hr racing advice

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Mrs George treats the trips like mini holidays seeing different parts of the country. Ex-VC was entered in the 6 hour to see how much he could handle solo. He just found out via our clubs messenger group chat.

The bike gear is neither here nor there, it was going to be purchased eventually anyway. Just could've let the credit card recover a bit first.
Now I understand. Sucks all round then really.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Not the reaction I was really expecting there, Champ.

It may be a fine line, but I have no problem with cheeky suggestions of extra-marital shenanigans, particularly when questioning my assests and abilities, but suggesting my wife actively seeks to be paid to flaunt her wares when you don't know her is not cool.

More power to those who do, but there are very deep very bad underlying issues with that industry.

Cardy George

You are still allowed to come over and ride the trails for 6hrs, 24hrs, or as much as you want. I can all but guarantee Mrs George will love Melrose, and the ex VC can do a ram raid on @ozzybmx beer fridge.
Lol, he probably would if you let him!

We are already committed to Melrose. All the guys here are amazed i havent been yet, id absolutely love the track, they reckon. We had a caravan park site booked last year.,

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Lol, he probably would if you let him!

We are already committed to Melrose. All the guys here are amazed i havent been yet, id absolutely love the track, they reckon. We had a caravan park site booked last year.,
If I recall correctly it was a group from Mildura a few years back who complained the course was too hard, packed up and left

Cardy George

Rocks.
Lots and lots of rocks.
Oh and more pinch climbs

The Melrose course is more technical, plus you start in the dark
Me likey!

If I recall correctly it was a group from Mildura a few years back who complained the course was too hard, packed up and left
Not the last 18h, the 18h before. You messaged me asking what the go was.

They did complain, but they didn't leave. However they did ring one of our guys who hadn't left here yet and advised him not to come because it would have been too technical for his skills at the time. They were also expecting some of the more scenic trail features to be included, having never been there I can't say which ones.

The other complaint was the winners prize. Our man received a day old muffin and croissant, and a pat on the back.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The shout was, it was designed by the bloke who has won it for the past several years he and made it super techy/hard... BUT he isn't doing it this year.

Yeah pinchy, rocky and rugged. Not as groomed or flowy and lose concentration, Melrose will make you pay.