Sold 26” Stans Flow MK3 on Project 321 and Hope Pro4 - sold

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: 26” Stans Flow MK3 on Project 321 and Hope Pro4 hubs wheelset
Item Condition: No dings. True. Round and spinning well
Reason for selling: New frame
Price and price conditions: $370 negotiable (no rotors, tyres or cassette)
Extra Info: I love these wheels. If it wasn’t for stupid boost, I would ride these until the apocalypse... and then a little while longer. They are the goldilocks of wheels - strong, fast engaging (3 degrees), wide (29mm internal) and light (ish).
Rear is Flow MK3 on Project 321 hub with i9 torch XD freehub. DT Swiss double butted Comp spokes and DT brass nipples. 142x12.
Front is Flow MK3 on Hope Pro4 hub. Double butted comp spokes and brass nipples. 20x110 (this in non boost, old school 20mm standard)
Can include tyres from a selection for sale here
Pictures: yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

yuley95

And wheels? Are these things going to survive a bit of thrashing?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

The Flow rim is the downhill rim so will hold up. They are in great condition now with no dings. Hope hubs are bombproof. Project 321 is running sweet and they have a good rep.

I’m not a heavy rider but I take these wheel down DH runs at buller and bright and they shrug off everything

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I need to gather my thoughts. This is all happening like a whirlwind of emotions...does the Pope even shit?

Shit. Just noticed the rear hub isn't the hope hub. Can a regular shimano free-up be sourced for this wheel? It isn't a brand I am familiar with.

moorey

call me Mia
And then some...
Actually, I should build it up too much. I think I’m lighter on wheels than some
Felix dented one of mine (holds air perfectly still)...but cuss me, that lad also dented the Hopetec DH wheels that’s replaced them...on his trail bike.

yuley95

I need to gather my thoughts. This is all happening like a whirlwind of emotions...does the Pope even shit?

Shit. Just noticed the rear hub isn't the hope hub. Can a regular shimano free-up be sourced for this wheel? It isn't a brand I am familiar with.
Might have simplified your Friday night... These are pending

yuley95

Oh and yes, there is a standard Shimano freehub for these but @Oddjob has most of them