26" ali hardtail frame

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Guys looking to give my BIL an upgrade and fit hydraulic discs to his grey nomad mobile. Being a generous soul I don't want to spend much on him since he has SALP disease. I will be giving him the fork, brakes, wheels etc and using what he already has on the old old Gary Fisher Tassajara non disc frame. So pretty much anything XC in nature that suits a 100mm fork and 26" wheels in L or 18"/19" with disc tabs on the back would be an option.

What do you have on the wall collecting dust that you are prepared to part with? Looking in and around Brissy.

I am thinking $0 < frame < a carton or two.

Minlak

custom titis
I have a cube acid 20" hardtail frame from 2011 / or 12 a bit of crazy cracking on the paint cant see from a distance perfect condtion has headset included I am in Bundaberg so 4hrs away I dont mind freight or meet in gympie thats a good excuse for em to ride the victory trails again.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sounds like a possibility, how tall are you? Worried that a 20" frame might be too much? Any pics?

Minlak

custom titis
I am 8 foot 7 according to my BMI.... 186cms tall it was great for me as a roadie umm there are pics on rotorburn somewhere

frame cube.jpg

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
This is a photo taken while Minlak was working on it.

May or may not explain the minor paint issue.

Mica

Likes Dirt
I have an old kona kula Easton tubed hardtail frame 19inch st, 22.5tt that I'm only really hanging onto for sentimental reasons. Happy to exchange for a case of something premium and if your real nice you can have the 26.8 Thomson post as well. In Brisbane. PM an email address and I will send some pics.