Sold 26" Light Bicycle Carbon AM Rims

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
Item: 26" Light Bicycle Carbon AM Rims - 33mm wide 32H
Item Condition: Good. Few scratches here and there. No cracks or chips.
Reason for selling: Going to 27.5"
Price and price conditions: $150
Extra Info: Very impressed with the strength these rims have exhibited over the years. Great condition Ardent rear and Minion DHF front tires available for an extra $40. Comes with Bontrager plastic tubeless strip. Spokes can be included as well.
Pictures:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What are those hubs champ?

Cos wifey likes her purple. I could maybe buy those wheels complete and give you some black pro2 Evo? Black will suit your bike better I reckon

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
What are those hubs champ?

Cos wifey likes her purple. I could maybe buy those wheels complete and give you some black pro2 Evo? Black will suit your bike better I reckon

Haha. They are hope Pro2 EVO.

Front 15x100
Rear 12x142

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Haha. They are hope Pro2 EVO.

Front 15x100
Rear 12x142

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Soooooooo....

I have a set of black pro2 Evo hubs here. Should be able to give you whatever caps suit you. Any chance you'd consider them as a trade then? Wifeys just gotten some purple e4 brakes on this bike, some shiny purple hubs would be ace, and carbon wheels too

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm assuming you are in Sydney but look at this top notch 29r. Probs stolen by the bargain price :D
I know the one and I have pondered quite a bit.
How to get it into the shed, build it up and tell Mrs it is 'that old one up the back' is the problem. A real world problem.