26" QR forks found

Dales Cannon

The Olden Dazed
Staff member
Item: 26" forks, QR 80 - 100mm travel
Price range/Willing to Pay: $200?
Extra Info: Prefer black or white but not overly fussed, hopefully more of these lying around that the others I was seeking

Last edited:

moorey

Carte d'or what?
I can send your rebas back if you need. Binned the extender, but still 170ish steerer.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have a bike coming that has SR Suntour XCM's, 30mm stanchions, 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout, preload adjust. I plan to upgrade the forks on this bike so these unused new forks will be available.............when the bike arrives mid next week.

Dales Cannon

The Olden Dazed
Staff member
Dozer I was going to try to avoid Suntours or RST but I guess buggars cannot be beggars. Or something. Will google and give it some thought. Are you going new for the upgrade?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll try to find a good set of used air forks I think, maybe 120mm travel.
I've never kept a set of Suntour forks on a bike for long so I can't comment on their build and ride quality but being a fork produced for a budget, I can't imagine we'll see Gwin winning the next world cup on them. ;)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'll try to find a good set of used air forks I think, maybe 120mm travel.
I've never kept a set of Suntour forks on a bike for long so I can't comment on their build and ride quality but being a fork produced for a budget, I can't imagine we'll see Gwin winning the next world cup on them. ;)
They've certainly stepped up their game in the last year or so.........in the marketing department, pretty sure they have the same blind baboon running the engineering section, they've always had.