26" QR forks found

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Item: 26" forks, QR 80 - 100mm travel
Price range/Willing to Pay: $200?
Extra Info: Prefer black or white but not overly fussed, hopefully more of these lying around that the others I was seeking

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have a bike coming that has SR Suntour XCM's, 30mm stanchions, 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout, preload adjust. I plan to upgrade the forks on this bike so these unused new forks will be available.............when the bike arrives mid next week.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dozer I was going to try to avoid Suntours or RST but I guess buggars cannot be beggars. Or something. Will google and give it some thought. Are you going new for the upgrade?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll try to find a good set of used air forks I think, maybe 120mm travel.
I've never kept a set of Suntour forks on a bike for long so I can't comment on their build and ride quality but being a fork produced for a budget, I can't imagine we'll see Gwin winning the next world cup on them. ;)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'll try to find a good set of used air forks I think, maybe 120mm travel.
I've never kept a set of Suntour forks on a bike for long so I can't comment on their build and ride quality but being a fork produced for a budget, I can't imagine we'll see Gwin winning the next world cup on them. ;)
They've certainly stepped up their game in the last year or so.........in the marketing department, pretty sure they have the same blind baboon running the engineering section, they've always had.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Blk looked at those but the steerer is too short. Head tube is 150. Thanks for following up though.