26" short travel forks with straight steerer sold found

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 1 1/8 steerer forks with 80-100mm travel
Item Condition: Working
Reason for selling: DJ bike
Price and price conditions: depends what they are, thinking between $50-$300 tho I guess
Extra Info: QR dropouts would be ideal but would consider others too. Would love some old Fox's but whatever really, show me what you got.
Pictures: Plz

Last edited:

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
These just popped up on gumtree

Rockshox Dart 1 MTB 26" inch Forks suspension 100mm travel VG Bargain!,

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha yeah saw those, heard they can be a bit bouncy??
Nothing wrong with my front wheel so hesitant to change it but 26" wheels are cheap so might be the go. Do you have something in 20mm? @moorey

moorey

call me Mia
Haha yeah saw those, heard they can be a bit bouncy??
Nothing wrong with my front wheel so hesitant to change it but 26" wheels are cheap so might be the go. Do you have something in 20mm? @moorey
Not that I’ll part with, I just worry about QR on a DJ. 20mm would open you up to old pikes and a lot of other DJ fork options is all.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Also have a set if dirt jumper pro forks. Internals have some surface rust so I've jammed a metric fuck ton of grease in there. They work fine just sound rough but you can have them for $20 posted.

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also have a set if dirt jumper pro forks. Internals have some surface rust so I've jammed a metric fuck ton of grease in there. They work fine just sound rough but you can have them for $20 posted.
Thanks for the offer man, they sound a bit like what I'm trying to replace tho haha

moorey

call me Mia
Worked fine for years. Most of the stp's had qr as 20mm was in its infancy.
20mm SC has been around longer than STP’s.
I had 1998 Z1 bam dropoffs. I’m sure there was earlier than that.

I saw many a snapped/twisted QR fork back in the day. Did a set myself.