26" trail frames?? Are they around?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Always being knocked out as excess stock. Woody’s was $900 brand new.
With shock? Didn't Woody buy his frame off that SA dealer? That was a fire sale, one off deal due to extenuating circumstances.

Last edited:

Boom King

Been offered a 2015 Spitfire frame in Large with an air shock (Cane Creek Double Barrel) for $1k. Looks like its in good nick, comes with 26 and 27.5 dropouts. Do we reakon thats a good price?
Not bad in my books, I'd haggle a bit though. I bought mine complete recently for $2200, good quality build kit too.

moorey

call me Mia
Not bad in my books, I'd haggle a bit though. I bought mine complete recently for $2200, good quality build kit too.
Or the large that sat on here unsold for aaaaages with sweet build for about $2k.
$800 max, waterboy Theo.

Boom King

Or the large that sat on here unsold for aaaaages with sweet build for about $2k.
$800 max, waterboy Theo.
$800 is a good price. That large sat around because he wouldn't ship. Only sold because he ended up shipping, went for $2200 from memory.

moorey

call me Mia
$800 is a good price. That large sat around because he wouldn't ship. Only sold because he ended up shipping, went for $2200 from memory.
It was available to ship for about 2 months before it sold though.
I’m not saying I’m right, even though I am. $1000 is too much.

Boom King

It was available to ship for about 2 months before it sold though.
I’m not saying I’m right, even though I am. $1000 is too much.
Right is a very subjective term.

Was available for sale with shipping on July 14th. Rangersac, the purchaser, PM'ed on July 28th.

moorey

call me Mia
Right is a very subjective term.

Was available for sale with shipping on July 14th. Rangersac, the purchaser, PM'ed on July 28th.
Or...he’d post it 7 months earlier...if buyer paid insurance.
My mate almost bought it in April, and postage wasn’t an issue at all. He just wasn’t smart enough to buy it.
6C54B29D-911D-4F64-AC67-2B8E210C7848.jpeg