NSW 26inch rim brake wheels

T-Rex

Template denier
My neighbor and wife's very close friend borrowed my wife's commuter and dropped it off the car rack at 100 kph, taco'ed both the wheels. Very embarrassed, but apparently because I'm a bike expert, it was Ok to return it stuffed. Big argument between me and wife ensued.

Anyway, enough of my domestic issues, has anyone got a set of 26 inch rim brake wheels, 9mm axles? 135 rear, 110 front. This bike was $500 10 years ago, so I'm not keen to spend a lot of money sorting it out.

Sydney based.

Cheers.

T-Rex

Template denier
Got a front I cooda donated...but you missed my SIL returning to Sydney by a few hours.
Yeah that would be my luck, and the rear could probably be pulled straight, so I probably get by with just a front.

BTW I still have that dually in a box if any of your riders want it. my old man is still driving between Sydney and your part of the world from time to time, so we could probably get it transported at no cost.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah that would be my luck, and the rear could probably be pulled straight, so I probably get by with just a front.

BTW I still have that dually in a box if any of your riders want it. my old man is still driving between Sydney and your part of the world from time to time, so we could probably get it transported at no cost.
Fark, remind me what bike we are talking about? I have serious memory issues these days. :behindsofa:

stirk

Burner
I see what you need in my local waste management facility, aka the tip, all the time. I'll have a look the next time I'm there.

golden path

Banned
I've got some Mavics, black, with XT hubs hanging in the shed. 317's maybe, can't recall. I know one's barely used. Not sure what hub body's on the back one but they were built for 8 speed and I can't recall if anything was swapped way back when. PM if interested and I will dig them out and have a look.