VIC 27.5 Maxxis Rear Tyre

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 27.5x 2.4-2.5 Maxxis DHRII, Dissector, or Aggressor - preferably in EXO+

Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$50 depending on condition

Extra Info:

Currently have a Rock Razor semi-slick on the back which as things get damper is getting a bit hairy. I have a pair of new tyres are on the way but are stuck in DHL purgatory in Frankfurt.

Does anyone have an old Maxxis rear tyre taking up space in the garage? Not too fussed on wear as long as it has more grip than the semi-slick and holds air tubeless.

Just need something to fill the gap until the new treads arrive. All the local shops I have tried have nil stock suitable stock unless you're into stupidly priced dirty plus sizes, and guaranteed if I order online the DHL will hear about it and organise delivery of the originals ASAP.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Where in Melbourne are you? I'll have something for you if you can be bothered driving out to Derrimut on the west side.
Edit: I have 2x used exo casing Assegai's free to good home.
Or a 1 ride old dh casing magic Mary $40

Last edited:

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi bud,I’m sure my old man has that for sale in good condition you can contact him via email for more details
jfrod4660@gmail.com

Sent from my TECNO PR651E using Tapatalk
Fantastic. Are you happy to accept payment by western union or apple gift cards? I’m currently working offshore but will arrange for my shipping agent to make contact with you for collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where in Melbourne are you? I'll have something for you if you can be bothered driving out to Derrimut on the west side.
Edit: I have 2x used exo casing Assegai's free to good home.
Or a 1 ride old dh casing magic Mary $40
Cheers - have found a punctured Aggressor. I’ll see how I go patching it, otherwise I’ll be in touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Turns out I have a pretty solid DHF 2.5 Exo with heaps of life left if you need - not sure what that'd be like as a rear tyre though?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Turns out I have a pretty solid DHF 2.5 Exo with heaps of life left if you need - not sure what that'd be like as a rear tyre though?
Not bad. Get a bit of exaggerated forklift steering if the pressures drop too low, but otherwise a good alrounder. Doesn’t roll anywhere near as badly as I thought it would.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Fairly sure there has been more than a couple world cups won with a DHF on the rear.. you'll be right.