28 hole straight pull centre lock rear hub

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Item: 142 mm, 28 hole, centre lock, straight pull, Shimano free hub.
Price: depends on item
Additional information: Replacing a dt swill 370 hub that flogged out. I need to replace the wheel so straight pull not crucial and will consider 6 bolt, Happy to pay postage.

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
Left Rear Blown

Additional information: Replacing a dt swill 370 hub that flogged out. I need to replace the wheel so straight pull not crucial and will consider 6 bolt, Happy to pay postage.
Got a blown Shimano rear wheel you can have
Got all the bits that go back in the hub - I think

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got a dt 240 here, but selling as a pair only. 28h, straight pull, 6 bolt, shimano freehub. Rear is set up as qr, so you'll need the end caps for 142x12. I know the 350 end caps work, not sure if the 370 uses the same system.
250 the pair, Brisbane southside

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Pardon my ignorance but are those Hubs actually DT hub shells or are the a giant shell with 'DT internals'?

Either way, a good option.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pardon my ignorance but are those Hubs actually DT hub shells or are the a giant shell with 'DT internals'?

Either way, a good option.
Interesting qn, on my wheelset they were both like the front (branded as giant), but the rear has 240s on the other side, and is exactly the same as these, edit exactly the same as the ones one my wheelset.

Last edited:

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Got a dt 240 here, but selling as a pair only. 28h, straight pull, 6 bolt, shimano freehub. Rear is set up as qr, so you'll need the end caps for 142x12. I know the 350 end caps work, not sure if the 370 uses the same system.
250 the pair, Brisbane southside
Cheers mate but I've already hit you up on seq buy swap and sell to slpit. Lol