TAS 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub.
Price range/Willing to Pay: I know what they cost new so be realistic
Extra Info: Someone out there must have one they are not using. 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub. Will look at anything; but won't buy just anything. Prefer local so I can have a look at it.

PJO

in me vL comy
Hey @birddog69, I have a wheel you could have a look at. I have offered to someone else and they haven't got back to me yet, so will chase them up about it first...
It is a Shimano XT (FH-M8010B) hub with a Nukeproof Neuron rim (29mm internal width) DTSwiss Comp spokes.
Rim isn't perfect, runs straight but there are a few slightly flatter spots that can be detected by eye, but not while riding.
Wouldn't be asking for much for it...
Send me a PM if it is something that would fit with what you are after (I'm in Hobart).

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey @birddog69, I have a wheel you could have a look at. I have offered to someone else and they haven't got back to me yet, so will chase them up about it first...
It is a Shimano XT (FH-M8010B) hub with a Nukeproof Neuron rim (29mm internal width) DTSwiss Comp spokes.
Rim isn't perfect, runs straight but there are a few slightly flatter spots that can be detected by eye, but not while riding.
Wouldn't be asking for much for it...
Send me a PM if it is something that would fit with what you are after (I'm in Hobart).
Sure happy to have look. Which suburb are you in?