2DIEs bikes

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It’d be one of the better quality frames for sure, that’s probably why. My mate has a s&m credence, almost identical spec and his is noticeably lighter. They bill it as there do everything, nigh indestructible frame.

Awesome frame for the taller gent, im 6”4 and get out on mine a fair bit. Stupid fun at the skate park.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the only full chromolly frame out of all the bmxs I've had. It has Perfect 10 bars, Profile mini hubs, G Sport rear rim and Odyssey front, Colony forks, Colony cranks, Profile stem, Kink headset, I'm not sure about the rest without having to go look at it but someone spent a lot of money on it at one point before it got neglected.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Similiar spec to mine, mini hibs, profile cranks, s&m hodor 9.5’s, s&m challenger stem, gsport rear rim and fly pyramid on the front.

Used to run colony forks but they snapped at the dropout. Now got united forks with cast drop outs (no welds but heavy af).
And yeah, mines neglected too. I like that about bmx though, they can look rough as but still ride sweet.

Hows it feel compared to the dmr? Gotta be roomier, mine makes most dj bikes feel cramped. Except my size long transition pbj,

2DIE

Likes Dirt
A little progress on the Verde, not finished yet but it's looking a lot better already.

When I first got it and now.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
The grey Verde went, I swapped it for a PS3 and a Nintendo DSi.

This is it finished.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
This is the United when I first got it and now, I'm not happy with the wheel choice but the back wheel was buckled and the front wheel went on another bike and these are all I had spare.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Well done and has to be less nasty than Oxalic acid.
I'm not sure how nasty Oxalic acid is but this stuff is pretty mild, I've had my hands in it 100's of times and had my bath filled with it and the bath is fine too. I just rinse my hands under water after they have been in it.

I've also done whole frames with paint and stickers on them and it doesn't effect the paint or stickers at all, only the rust.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
always "Add the acid to the water just like you oughter" Adding water to an acid can make it spit a bit. It's not a huge danger with citric acid but it's a good thing to remember and better to be safe than sorry.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Just after some opinions of others.

I ordered these wheels from a big australian online bike shop, in the sale images the rims are exactly the same. They are both Alienation Black Sheep rims but the front says "Alienation" and the rear says "Black Sheep" on the rims I recived. I've never seen them with the white label before and I've seen them on dozens of bikes.

Aside from not looking like the same wheelset due to differnt stickers, the back wheel was covered in black greasy finger prints and the sticker was lifted off all around the edges. I wiped off all the grease with a microfiber cloth but and tried to stick the edges of the sticker back down but there was a greasy finger print under it and grease in the sticky side of the sticker as well and it won't stick down.

The were to go on my good bike just for show that will never get ridden, so looking like odd wheels and with one of the stickers lifting off isn't the best look.

I want to return them for a proper matching set like the stickers on the rear one that is normal for these wheels and without grease under the sticker that won't allow it to stick to the rim.

Am I being too picky or should I go ahead and email them about it?

The first 2 pics are the product images from where I bought them.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Picked up this bike today, 2016 We the People Arcade. I didn't even take before pics and just got he and changed the bars, stem, wheels and tyres. I also have some chrome cranks and a sprocket to go on it soon but I don't have any chrome forks to put on it.

I also got this Colony Phantom frame.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
I put the chrome cranks on the WTP Arcade, the first pic is from the previous owner of how it was when I picked it up.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
I have two 26" bikes already, I have no need for more.

I don't know how you perceive that fixing up bmx bikes is creepy.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I have two 26" bikes already, I have no need for more.

I don't know how you perceive that fixing up bmx bikes is creepy.

Well they don't fit you and you have so many of them, not one person I know does that unless it was a bike they had as a kid or for their kids . Do what ever rocks your boat but I find it a bit different, other than look at them you can't really enjoy all your hard work.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
With the mismatched rims, ring the shop and speak with them. Don't email - it will get dumped in the too hard basket. If needed email after the phone and summarise what happened and what they offered to do. I suspect they will just offer a return/refund. Worth the call though as they may have accidentally sent a mismatched pair.