30.9 to 31.6 seatpost shim

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Item: 30.9-31.6 seatpost shim
Price range/Willing to Pay: 20
Extra Info:tried the Al can trick, we obviously have shite cans here in vic as it was too skinny and seatpost slid down

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
tried the Al can trick, we obviously have shite cans here in vic as it was too skinny and seatpost slid down
True story.

When drinks are made interstate, eg Coke, Fanta, Jim Beam & Cola ect, the cans are made slightly thicker to endure the export to other states. Road vibration and handling requires cans that are a bees dick (were talking thous of a mill) thicker. These are done in different 'runs'

Its bugger all really but when its 20,000-50,000 cans, it adds up.

Back in 2002-2003 I did nightshift breakdown/faultfinder for the first 18 months I was here in Aus for both Arnott's Biscuits and Coca Cola.

Was a 6 week contract to replace a bloke on LSL that lasted for 18 months :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Free come & biccies?
While working, you can eat as many biscuits as you like. The canteen was also stocked full of chocolate biscuits to eat on breaks. Its a novelty at the start but wears off quickly.
If you rub or touch 2 chocolate biscuits together, it leaves white marks, these are then called seconds. Every employee or contractor was able to buy $10 of seconds or overstock each week from the biscuit shop. $5 used to buy a 2.5kg bag of Tim Tams.

One other breakdown bloke used to take 5kg of Tim Tam's to a winery each week and swap them for 12 box of wine :)
Either way, smashing 5kg of Tim Tam's or 12 bottles of wine a week is going to have consequences.

There was a lot of 'big' workers in the biccy factory.