30 day verification issue

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have had a quick look at trying to turn this off but admittedly have not read the whole thread on the new website.

This 30 day verification is crap, I use approx 15 different computers at work, 1 at home and my phone to read stuff here. Some of them I do not access my email from and I do not do anything personal on my phone (email or banking)

Can I turn this crap off ???

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Damn... thats a couple of disturbing replies, as If was the only one battling this shit.

Ok, I may have found the solution (circled yellow)

So as you can see on the red circle, Rotorburn will lock me out of my account on ~30 days (18th April), this has been happening since the start of the new website.

The problem is I can use up to 20 computers and every time it needs me to log on to my gmail, then type in the code that was emailed to me, here at the Rotorburn website... the code can take 5 mins to appear in my email and I was only coming he for a quick 1 minute squizz.

Been a real pain in the ass but hopefully this 'disable' button has sorted it, wont know till I log onto a new computer in work on Sat'dy.

Thanks for you helpfulness... in letting me know that not everyone has this problem
rotorburn.jpg