31.6mm Reamer for Seat Tube

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I'm going to try a few of the local machine shops however I think that 31.6mm is possibly more specific to bikes, with that in mind does anyone happen to have access to a 31.6mm reamer that I could loan for a mutually agreed payment in a universal currency?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
@phillynight bought an adjustable reamer IIRC, can’t remember what size though - I feel it may have been for 30.9…?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm going to try a few of the local machine shops however I think that 31.6mm is possibly more specific to bikes, with that in mind does anyone happen to have access to a 31.6mm reamer that I could loan for a mutually agreed payment in a universal currency?
What size are you going from?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
@phillynight bought an adjustable reamer IIRC, can’t remember what size though - I feel it may have been for 30.9…?
I did see some of those at reasonable prices however I doubt that I'll ever need it again so would prefer to lend one if possible.

What size are you going from?
New frame is 31.6 but is a touch under size and hasn't been reamed deep enough. I suspect it will be less effort to repair myself then to try and send it back.