4-5" frame. 26", M/L

moorey

call me Mia
Ya know my mate has a 2012 large Transition 'Bandit', 12mm rear,
CTD kashima RP23 Fox and King headset.........................BUT since
Australia lost tonight in they're first game of the 4 nations we will not
be selling...............................
Aaaaand I wouldn't be dealing with you or anyone connected to you. Period. Even if a great deal. Even if was free. Even if you paid me. Even if you also delivered it. Even of you gave me a reach round while here.
But hey, thanks for stopping by.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Aaaaand I wouldn't be dealing with you or anyone connected to you. Period. Even if a great deal. Even if was free. Even if you paid me. Even if you also delivered it. Even of you gave me a reach round while here.
But hey, thanks for stopping by.
So basically you are saying Hellyeah, Hell-no

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Adrenaline Agent AM4.0 (I think) in black and yellow, excellent condition and hardly used. Owner weighs approx 40kg.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, nah, they are 140mm(?), and not really what I'm after.
You might he correct on the 140mm, its been a very long time since I've owned one. They ride nicely though.

Saw a complete trek remedy on gummies r us recently..?

You hooked on the epic pedal fests?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would you be interested in a Yeti asr5 carbon? Seems to match the criteria.

I have just put it on the market here but not much interest so far. While it would be easier to sell here, I will be in Melb next month & I'm bringing a bike bag, so it's a hassle, but it's doable.

moorey

call me Mia
You might he correct on the 140mm, its been a very long time since I've owned one. They ride nicely though.

Saw a complete trek remedy on gummies r us recently..?

You hooked on the epic pedal fests?
Remedy is more bike than I need. I already have the longer travel well covered.

moorey

call me Mia

I have just put it on the market here but not much interest so far. While it would be easier to sell here, I will be in Melb next month & I'm bringing a bike bag, so it's a hassle, but it's doable.
Thought you meant "here" as in farkin....couldn't find it anywhere.
Interested in hearing more and seeing some pics. PM me, cobs.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Holy crap Moorey. Would you just get an Anthem X frame, stick a 120mm SID on it and start setting PB's everywhere you ride it.

I'm all for bike elitism but if you're after something 26" that is lightweight but solid the old Anthem X is hard to go past. With an offset shock bushing, 120mm fork and 30% sag in the rear you get a sub 69 deg head angle and the ability to climb up and bomb down anything. Sub 10kg on a budget is easily doable. I seriously think you would enjoy riding a properly setup sub 10kg Anthem.

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt

How much???

moorey

call me Mia
Holy crap Moorey. Would you just get an Anthem X frame, stick a 120mm SID on it and start setting PB's everywhere you ride it.

I'm all for bike elitism but if you're after something 26" that is lightweight but solid the old Anthem X is hard to go past. With an offset shock bushing, 120mm fork and 30% sag in the rear you get a sub 69 deg head angle and the ability to climb up and bomb down anything. Sub 10kg on a budget is easily doable. I seriously think you would enjoy riding a properly setup sub 10kg Anthem.
I believe you, Georg, I'm just not going there. I have to feel excited about a bike to ride it. Nothing excites me about an anthem.
Really leaning more to 5" than 4", something like the above yeti wooda been sweet, but have spoken to the seller, and decided against it. I like a little more travel in the front and would prolly bang my 140mm new revs on. An anthem ain't going to like that.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
... I'm just not going there...
No worries. I felt sort of obligated to suggest it only because I find mine so much fun to ride. Also, after your recent willingness to explore the 29er wheelsize, I pretty much figured nothing was sacred anymore. :behindsofa:

moorey

call me Mia
No worries. I felt sort of obligated to suggest it only because I find mine so much fun to ride. Also, after your recent willingness to explore the 29er wheelsize, I pretty much figured nothing was sacred anymore. :behindsofa:
I deserved that. :pout:

Regardless, the hunt continues.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You could try and get one of the pivot frames like I have. Would be exactly what you need. One day I may even ride mine.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You could try and get one of the pivot frames like I have. Would be exactly what you need. One day I may even ride mine.
Yeah, I'm thinking a nomad would make a better light XC trail bike if only I knew of one fo sale :noidea:

I give up. Going to look for a lighter 6"ish frame instead. Youre all dead to me :hand: