4X in NSW?

adam

Likes Dirt
Anyone know of any around here? ive heard of one in western sydney, but i think its only open on race days.

Adam

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, I don't think Luke's track is in race condition anymore, it was only a dual track though anyway. The only proper 4X track we ever had was at Blacktown, it was the one that Brett Barnes and Dave Flood had built for the 000 games (aka police games). I had the pleasure of racing there (with Brett, damn he's fast, like BMX cruiser World Titles fast, knock em dead Barnsey!) and I can say it was a great track, heaps of fun to ride without being too intimidating for the beginners. Unfortunately it was demolished the week after the race due to liability issues.

I was talking to a bloke from WSMTB club today though, and there are some tracks in the work, pending permission. Hopefully the club will have 3 tracks running in the not too distant future. I'll let you know details if they get the go ahead.

Tim

Likes Dirt
4x

WSMTB occasionally does 4x day's at some BMX track's. Castlehill is up next, this is an awesome BMX track too, i think quite a few people will go to that one, it's very popular with the MTB crowd down here.

Tim

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hey Tim, where in the mountains are you? I'm just over the Grose, right on the edge actually....let's hear it for the most bushfire prone spot!

Tim

Likes Dirt
Warrimoo

Hey Wombat,

yeah i'm in Warrimoo, the fires were great for building trails :)... There is a bunch of us guy's doing the trails, BMX track thing when were not riding DH. Spent all day today building a duel style track in a mates back yard, bermy and tight, not my speciality but it helps with the skill's.

Tim