Sold 5-10 Freeriders, US size 3 (tiny)

John U

MTB Precision
Item: 5-10 Freeriders, US size 3
Item Condition: excellent. The suede looks a bit worn in the pics but they got very little use. Only 1 shoelace included. No idea what happened to the other one.
Reason for selling: no longer fit
Price and price conditions: a six pack? Free? I’d really like to see these used by a young ripper. I’d prefer that whoever grabs them can verify said rippers fit in someway before sending so they don’t end up binned because the price was good enough to take a risk on the fit. They’re a great little pair of shoes.
Extra Info: These are pretty small. They were for my 6 year old daughter. She barely used them before growing out of them.
Pictures:
yep

Attachments

Last edited:

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a 4 year old that these would be great for when she grows into them, If you don’t get any takers that fit them now.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, her current shoes are 190 cm so thats only 20cm of growth.

I am in NSW so are you happy to post?

I can chuck some beer money and postage in your account. Thanks

John U

MTB Precision
Yep, her current shoes are 190 cm so thats only 20cm of growth.

I am in NSW so are you happy to post?

I can chuck some beer money and postage in your account. Thanks
No problems. Better get them to you quick smart.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got some of these recently from CRC for my little riding buddy. Unreal build for a kids shoe, much better than my riding shoes.

John U

MTB Precision
Great little shoe but I fucked up. These are the bigger pair so are in waiting for my daughter now. The missing shoelace should’ve been a dead giveaway that they were my sons.