650b pfff

0psi

Eats Squid
Could you imagine what Farkin would have been like in the 80's?

Suspension? Nah that'll never take off, too heavy and unreliable. . .

Nah man you gotta have a 24" rear wheel, it's the only way. . .

Disc brakes? Why would I do that, I can lock a wheel with my cantilever brakes just fine. . .

harmonix1234

Eats Squid

Disc brakes? Why would I do that, I can lock a wheel with my cantilever brakes just fine. . .
I say bring back the old school spoke/disc wheel.

imagesCA1MS0KF.jpg

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.

It's nothing alike. It's the fact that the marketing muppets are already telling you all that 27.5 is the be all end all of wheel size in every discipline yet in DH they still lack the result to prove it.

0psi

Eats Squid
It's nothing alike. It's the fact that the marketing muppets are already telling you all that 27.5 is the be all end all of wheel size in every discipline yet in DH they still lack the result to prove it.
Kind of sounds similar to when 29ers came out.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wheel size is irrelevant. Its the size of your nipples that count. According to Science and physics (better known as scihysics) Its all about the nipples. The longer your nipples are, the better quality of life you have. Longer nipples= better rolling speed, better skidz and better turning ability. Its all in the fine print. Dont be fooled by all the marketing hype about wheel size. Its your nipples that count. For only $9.95 per week you too can have longer nipples.

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
Don't forget to lube your nipples. It's imperative that you lubricate the nipples.

Funnily enough I had a staff member walk in on myself and a customer having an in depth discussion about the best way to lube his nipples. She thought this was a little odd until I asked him his name, then she thought it was very odd. "Wait. So you two don't know each other?" "Then why are you talking about his nipples??!!"

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Wheel size is irrelevant. Its the size of your nipples that count. According to Science and physics (better known as scihysics) Its all about the nipples. The longer your nipples are, the better quality of life you have.
So I should keep the man boobs and quit the gym is what you're saying?

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Don't forget to lube your nipples. It's imperative that you lubricate the nipples.

Funnily enough I had a staff member walk in on myself and a customer having an in depth discussion about the best way to lube his nipples. She thought this was a little odd until I asked him his name, then she thought it was very odd. "Wait. So you two don't know each other?" "Then why are you talking about his nipples??!!"
Lubing nipples? Don't forget to grease up the shaft of your crank and clean the muck of your knobbies every now and then.
Also worth noting is my preference for a nice stiff bar. Don't like much flex personally.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The next astoundingly funny post in this thread wins a custom title. After that, it's closing time.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I'm in Thailand at the moment, and am rapidly acquiring a taste for a long stem, fat headset and a good set of bolt on accessories all in the one tidy rig.A nice plush rear end and stiff up front. Adjust the stroke until the bucking is to your liking.

That do the trick Dozer?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm in Thailand at the moment, and am rapidly acquiring a taste for a long stem, fat headset and a good set of bolt on accessories all in the one tidy rig.A nice plush rear end and stiff up front. Adjust the stroke until the bucking is to your liking.

That do the trick Dozer?
Did you even read the Key Selection Criteria?:tsk:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

That do the trick Dozer?
You sound like you're about to slay a ladyboy mate. :crazy:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid

That do the trick Dozer?
Thanks..., Now I have a semi.