650b wheels wanted!! ( Sydney )

dukemasterpro

Likes Dirt
Item: 650b wheel set 15mm front, 12x142mm rear, 10 speed Shimano freehub
Price range / Willing to pay: up to $500 ( alloy eg Flow Ex, Arch Ex ) up to $1200 for carbon eg Zelvy, Light Bicycle
Extra info: Looking for something suitable for All-mountain / light DH & must be suitable for tubeless with TR tyres.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
ive got a set of twe built wheels in black 32h in the dimensions you want. Welcome to check them in Leichhardt ... $300 ... About 6 rides on them ...

Black alloy, 6bolt disc, about 24mm internal width from memory ... Currently no decals but I have them if you want.

pm if you want to arrange a viewing ... Happy for you to bolt it to your rig if you want to take them for a spin.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will have a set of Light Bicycles 650b AM rims on hope proIIs for sale in around a week or twos time.

In almost perfect condition except for a scratch here or there.

Can take photos if your interested??

dukemasterpro

Likes Dirt
ive got a set of twe built wheels in black 32h in the dimensions you want. Welcome to check them in Leichhardt ... $300 ... About 6 rides on them ...

Black alloy, 6bolt disc, about 24mm internal width from memory ... Currently no decals but I have them if you want.

pm if you want to arrange a viewing ... Happy for you to bolt it to your rig if you want to take them for a spin.
Pm sent as my new build is moving ahead

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I will have a set of Light Bicycles 650b AM rims on hope proIIs for sale in around a week or twos time.

In almost perfect condition except for a scratch here or there.

Can take photos if your interested??
Hub colour?
33mm rims?
UD, 3k or 12k Weave?