888r's

smooth

Likes Dirt
Iv been waiting for my 888r's for over 2 months now , i was told they would be in mid jan and now its gone to end of feb and iv seen a fair few rigs decked out with , is anyone else having this problem?

Iv been told that the first shipment got messed up as only 5 of the 20 pairs got delivered. This true or what?

Jaz

Likes Dirt
888r

There is actually a pair sitting in a shop down here waiting to be bought...the guy must have been quick on his ordering...

olsson

Likes Dirt
smooth said:
Iv been waiting for my 888r's for over 2 months now , i was told they would be in mid jan and now its gone to end of feb
Do you mean the end of January? Because you must be living waaaay ahead of us then.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
olsson said:
smooth said:
Iv been waiting for my 888r's for over 2 months now , i was told they would be in mid jan and now its gone to end of feb
Do you mean the end of January? Because you must be living waaaay ahead of us then.
One can only assume he's talking about the eta on the forks, and not the current time :idea:

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
The story is that we ordered a pair about mid November, and so far we've been told mid January, and then the other day it was lat Febuary... Some one must have fucked up real bad somewhere along the line ehy! But realistally, you cant complain to anyone. They will just tell you to go and play hide and go fuck yourself. But to smooth i say, complain to Arthur as a joke, just to take the piss! And also when did BBF get there pair in? They've got them hang on the wall waiting to be bought.

smooth

Likes Dirt
Daver said:
heehee.. have u got forks in the meantime?

nope still no forks!

And by the way i will be selling a pair of 02 shivers when i get them so if any one is keen let me know and who ever has offered the most will get them just pm me and ill tell you wat the highest is. Nudda wrong with them xcept for a few bits of the stickers worn off and cable rub on the bottom crown

SO LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
meh... i got banned from bbf by pig pete... oh well... now i get to abuse bike addiction... poor squid...lol

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Daver said:
meh... i got banned from bbf by pig pete... oh well... now i get to abuse bike addiction... poor squid...lol
fark farkedy fark fark fark! Oh well, atleast you have good taste in wanky shite!

LEX

Likes Dirt
man im waiting on some new 2004 forks as well and they told me they cant get them till end of feb so ur not alone

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Squidly Didly said:
Daver said:
fark farkedy fark fark fark! Oh well, atleast you have good taste in wanky shite!
I'm working on that...

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
i rang tom at group sportiff today and got told that they wont be here for atleast 2 months and that they had 30 allready back ordered.

nacerbag

Likes Dirt
ive been waiting 2 and a half months, was told mid january now its mid feb. apparantly marzocchi are making 8 a day to the world rather than 50!!!

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can I be a complete bastard and say "I've got mine". But alas, I also broke my hand on the first ride on 'em so they are not much good to me until you get yours anyway. At least I get to look at mine and touch 'em. hehe