A bike for the mag trainer

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Building up a complete bucket of shit for the stationary trainer bike that will live at work.

A Giant NRS that spent winter in the rain at CTGuru’s house. Please tell me how a 6 foot dude rode a medium framed Giant NRS with 160mm rotors, RS Judy forks and 600 wide bars? It feels sketchy in the stationary trainer let alone the car park.

NFI what the build is atm because it’s random junk I have cobble together. I don’t really care where my energy goes, as long as I get to expel energy.

The cool part will be the sound system I’ll put together to use while on the bucket of junk. Klipsch 3 way, horn loaded mid and high, twin 15”. in stereo, with a dual 18” for sub. DSP and three way active xovers. small room, should hit peaks of 130db if I want to be silly. Drop in ceiling tiles do break fairly easily!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Klipsch KPT-535-T THX. They are in need of some serious TLC, they have had a hard life. They were in a room too big for their abilities, so they will take a lot to restore to their previous glory. Photo is of a quad 15” bin, ones I have are 15” dual bin. Yes, fuck off tall and heavy.

All drivers need reconing. Mid diaphragm domes are fatigued.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
found a slick, could not get the bastard mounted evenly on the WBT rim that dynamitedred kindly donated. just like the tyre that was on it, it kept not wanting to slip past the square edged profile on the inner wall in one spot. I've never seen a double wall rim with a completely square inner profile before.

also couldn't find the chain whip, so continuing with tradition, yet another was made in haste. I've never bought a chain whip, made every single one of them. long live 8 speed chains!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Jesus h fucking Christ! What sort of motivational trainer videos/music are you intending here

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk