A Bunch of Girls =P, Fox Creek, 8th Feb 2009

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Hey guys and girls..

Had a little break from the photography as I got a little sick of it, but I'm back and kicking now =)

Today was bloody sick, went out to fox with two sicko kids on sundays and Nelly, the photoman :).

Nelly came along to have a go at DH as he hasn't done it in a while and to just catch up generally....I ended up stealing his old External flash for a photo...my next shoot with have a external flash in it. I LOVE IT!

So enjoy the photos guys :D

Without Nelly's maddo external flash..

Sean doing some sick style over the drop :)

Bec is a cool kid :) Oh and can go round berms real fast :cool:

and with Nelly's Maddo External flash :)

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Yeah Bec races, and is bloody good! :)

Its great to see the girls getting out there :)

Cheers for the comments guys, I will deffinentally be getting a trigger so I can run a external setup, then I will be able to get some maaddd photos :)!!

Cheers for the comments guys:D

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Love the photo's champ, like your use of the flash, did you use the flash on the motion blur shots?

Last edited:

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys :)

Oh and there was no External flash used in any shots apart from the last, the rest were just used with my Speedlight on the top of my camera, oh and the second has no flash.

:)

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
When you say speedlight are you talking about your built in flash? and did you set it to anything special?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
When he means speedlight, he means a flash triggered remotely off the camera =]

Yeah boy! some nice shots, and bec is pinning!! <3

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Yeah, speedlight - as in a Canon 430EXII Speedlight :)

It's a flash that can be used on the camera for extra power or to allow faster shutter speeds with flash, or with the use of triggers it can be an external flash :)