a few pics from today

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
next time you pass by frankston go to the skatepark and tell everyone they need to wear a helmet would be funny to see what happens too you. lol plenty of bmx guy,s ride there without helmets. even try doing it at your local then post a video of how big and brave you are
I'd be too busy chastising myself, for doing something so stupid.

driftking

Wheel size expert
i skate almost everyday with no helmet have whacked my head on the concrete plenty of times and im still here to talk about it as for dirt jumps ive never hit hy head on the dirt
That's like saying its always in the last place you look. The last crash you have is the one that messes you up.

who cares if i dont have a helmet on its on private property im not braking the law
Please tell me your trolling and this is not real.

I bet this guy feels great after not wearing one.

[video=youtube;o3pnnEjIKTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3pnnEjIKTI[/video]

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
next time you pass by frankston go to the skatepark and tell everyone they need to wear a helmet would be funny to see what happens too you. lol plenty of bmx guy,s ride there without helmets. even try doing it at your local then post a video of how big and brave you are
Yeah, dude, I know you're being provoked but we have to draw the line somewhere and this looks like a pretty good place to do it.

I'm happy to let you kids play and carry on but when we get to this level of white trash talk we have to start thinking of the image of the website. So, please, let's all leave the "I'm a tough guy, say it to my face" routine out of it because we all know that the other person could be a 12 year cripple just as much as they could be a national level MMA natural born killer - nobody knows who the other guys is and nobody is going to go fight it out in real life. So, let's just keep it silly, let's not get full retard up in here, please?

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
So if you going to ride sans helmet it might be best to freeze your sperm and store it in your paniers.

camoshop

Banned
I use to have the mentality that eh don't need a helmet if I'm hair at home mucking around,The one time I didn't have a helmet this happend, if I had the current helmet I wear it would of stopped my cheek and eye from impacting with the ground.

:tape2:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Any comments

took my new dh bike to some local dirt jumps to learn how to jump on it still got some work to go but learning how to pop it up a little now photos where taken by my 3 year old daughter with my phoneView attachment 306392View attachment 306394
Congrats butch, you got a helmet.now you can post more pics of you pulling massive gaps n shit and not get nailed for no helmet :thumb:

Just don't do it in thongs, always use shoes.

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
Congrats butch, you got a helmet.now you can post more pics of you pulling massive gaps n shit and not get nailed for no helmet :thumb:

Just don't do it in thongs, always use shoes.
dont worry soon i will post one naked in a helmet just for all the haters lol