A Jihad in the Trading Section: not "SOLDing" the title will risk your trading access

Flow-Rider

Burner
I put my 2 cents in the for sale thread because the bloke was overly agro about a few simple questions, who would bother buying anything from such an arse in the first place. Where there is smoke there is fire normally, he pretty much screwed his own sale.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I wouldn't disagree with that, that's why I let it go instead of shutting it down. Not sure why he had the attitude, he's been part of the forum for ages and had never carried on before. Might have just been a bad day for him.

Fucking love the batman pic up there!! lol

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Ah well, thanks for the heads up gents - a worthwhile read

In the words of Tim Brooke Taylor - You're Looney.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Adapt or die. Facebook has interrupted many traditional online sites and services, but it's impossible to search, and feeds off people's ADHD.
In an attempt to bring back some people from Facebook to here, an active Facebook presence might work. Even a RB, invite only trading group on Facebook? Currently the RB Facebook page is too gravity focused.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Nah, only person I'm banning anymore is stirk, other than that I'm done. Place has become far too whingey and complainy and I have more fun on other forums where I don't have to care.

So the loonies can run the asylum now and I'm going join them.

Still gonna ban stirk though, 'cause it's fun.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Nah, only person I'm banning anymore is stirk, other than that I'm done. Place has become far too whingey and complainy and I have more fun on other forums where I don't have to care.

So the loonies can run the asylum now and I'm going join them.

Still gonna ban stirk though, 'cause it's fun.

#hashtag

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, when the only fulfilling thing I do is ban stirk then it's time for me to go back to being part of the rabble again.

To be honest, we don't really do that much anymore and when we do it's like being a school prefect in a kids playground these days. The place can run itself and I can go back to not caring whilst banning stirk for a laugh every now and then.

I feel calmer and happier already!!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah, when the only fulfilling thing I do is ban stirk then it's time for me to go back to being part of the rabble again.

To be honest, we don't really do that much anymore and when we do it's like being a school prefect in a kids playground these days. The place can run itself and I can go back to not caring whilst banning stirk for a laugh every now and then.

I feel calmer and happier already!!
johnny, johnny, johnny....
You realise how much of a fucking whinger you look like right now?
Dude, really.

Just STFU, please? It's the internet, go be a drama queen somewhere else, would ya?

End of discussion.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I think you're misinterpreting me, it's not that I care too much it's that I don't care at all!

Well, maybe a little bit whingey on my behalf, I'll grant you that. But totally devoid of dramatics given that I really don't care!

Anyway..., yay!