A Long Pole

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Settings are virtually the same as what I was running damping wise. Which is higher than what Manitou recommend. The IRT pressure is the same just a little bit less in the main than what I was running.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Great thanks Jake - I'm a similar weight, love the medium and bigger hits on the Mezzer but never quite nailed off the top.

I was running a good deal less pressure than Manitou recommend going off that MTBR google doc.

Will have to cross check where my settings are at with yours, although I know you ride a fair bit harder than me haha.

Is the Rulezman tune shims and so forth? I liked his service videos but didn't know he was doing custom work.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Great thanks Jake - I'm a similar weight, love the medium and bigger hits on the Mezzer but never quite nailed off the top.

I was running a good deal less pressure than Manitou recommend going off that MTBR google doc.

Will have to cross check where my settings are at with yours, although I know you ride a fair bit harder than me haha.

Is the Rulezman tune shims and so forth? I liked his service videos but didn't know he was doing custom work.
On the updated tune Rebound (2nd batch onwards) I seem to need to run some slightly more air compared to the original.

However I do like a firmer and supportive fork. Playing with the IRT pressure and setting your sag with the main is the main fiddly part. The clicks midly refine this so do they last. Not much HSC is needed with IRT and HBO in place.

Rulezman burnishes the bushings, adds bleeders and fiddles with the damper. He won't reveal to anyone what he does inside. All I know is it feels like he put a coil in there!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
On the updated tune Rebound (2nd batch onwards) I seem to need to run some slightly more air compared to the original.

However I do like a firmer and supportive fork. Playing with the IRT pressure and setting your sag with the main is the main fiddly part. The clicks midly refine this so do they last. Not much HSC is needed with IRT and HBO in place.

Rulezman burnishes the bushings, adds bleeders and fiddles with the damper. He won't reveal to anyone what he does inside. All I know is it feels like he put a coil in there!
Any more updates on the fork? Can I ask what he charges for the RRT? PM me if you prefer.