A trick i'd like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byatch

Banned
Unless i am mistaken, which is not impossible, this is where i figure BMX/MTB dirtjumping is at:

Done:
BMX&MTB: backflip
BMX&MTB: tailwhip-360
BMX&MTB: Backflip-twist or Backflip-360
BMX only: Backflip-double-tailwhip

So, i am keen to see someone hit a Backflip-tailwhip-360.

This will take more airtime than a back-double-tailwhip, but it would look awesome. Surely happen on BMX first, mainly because of the longer and heavier mtb.

Any tricks your waiting to see?

rozza

Likes Bikes
woopdy fuck for corey nastazio, I was just saying that anyone can do something if they put there mind to it. This guy wasn't even sponsored he was from NZ came over showed everyone up went home

harrypowell

Banned
well joey marks on bmx just landed a double tailwhip backflip, and tailwhip backflips and frontflips are fairly common in bmx nowadays, cam white is goin for tripple tailwhips ... the progression of tricks is really fast in bmx lately

Skin

Likes Dirt
i WANNA SEE A Solid Rodeo Clown on a 26"......

I heard a guy was pulling front flip whips on 20" already .....

xero

Supersports
360 back flip..... been done on a bmx not too sure on mtb though.... Lee Kirkmann( KHE team is nailing em)

double back flip.... Glen Coe (team IDENTITI) has the rotation down and just missed landing it

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i saw on tv a guy do a double backfilp tailwhip.......that was cool
also saw an ausie at the dew cup try triple tailwhips he landed but fell over
both on bmxs

Last edited:

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Apparently Clint Miller just pulled off a Backside Tailwhip to Nosepick. First in the world. Like to see some footage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.