A very late Newtons Nation Edit

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, here it is. Finally got around to doing a colour correct and uploading it.
[video=vimeo;18696890]http://vimeo.com/18696890[/video]

it was shot in a hurry during u19 & Elite seeding, so only in the dry.

Last edited:

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Yew, you got Rooey & Bowser riding BMX on that vid and hadn't seen any of them there yet!

You do need to take a lesson on deinterlace, it will remove most the lines you see on the riders when you edit slow mo.
Either that or your export settings are up the nackers and you need a lesson on that.

Konarob56

Likes Bikes
Great choice using a gyroscope song! Well filmed and edited. I liked some of the different angle shots

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You do need to take a lesson on deinterlace, it will remove most the lines you see on the riders when you edit slow mo.
Either that or your export settings are up the nackers and you need a lesson on that.
Haha, noticed that and have since fixed. Also had to export on the old PC so that was a nother excuse/reason that it didnt look prime.

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
All in all some good riding/filming, but may I suggest a tripod of stabiliser?

Can make one if your on a budget,only zoom when you really have to because the camera won't handle it well if its hand held...Personally I don't like to zoom in at all anymore in MTB filming.Watch follow me or roam or NWD you won't see them zooming in/out much at all, if ever..

Hope it wasn't to much CC for you .

keep it up.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Nice one.

Inside sport has a 7 page lift out on the event in the new (feb?) issue. Obviously concentrates mostly on the On track stuff but we do get a mention.

Fuel should be running their stuff early Feb too.