Aaaawww :( I broke maah bikes..(anyone got sum bandaids?)

bazza

look at me
hahaha i wish i had a lazy pair of forks lying around.....damn ey. like everyone said, its a mongooose it was bound to happen sooner or later, even xc people are cracking theres....i mean come onnnnn!

belly_up

Likes Dirt
j5ive said:
as for the forks-- didnt jarad do that too them once already? alfalfas right?
Pretty sure he did, except i think when he did it the disc tab took the wall of the lower tube with it. He got the lowers replaced under warranty, and i think the later ones had more tube wall thickness in that area because of such problems.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Bandaids not needed!

Oh... so many things to reply to here. From the bottom up...

dlwd3w wrote - "patch it up and sell it to some deadshit at school"... which not only make me pretty sure I wont be buying anything off him EVER, but is somewhat ironic considering this -"succesful trades with: Peachy, Abro, Pyrotek"... I just bet those guys are checking their purchases as we read this!

TJthumper suggested the swingarm looked like it had been welded one too many times and try for a new one... I agree and the beading on the weld makes it obvious that way too much heat has gone into that repair on the top of the stay... but I doubt you'd get a new one just lying around here in OZ and would probably be well over $250 if available. Try though... you may be lucky, Mr Plow. If not a decent fix with full, 6mm "through" gusset per this pic....

will cost $165

If you are going to send it down jfive is right... $20 all up freight for a full frame to us and back to your door. You just need to send it per our instructions which we'll email you when ready. Simple. And you might as well put in the STRIPPED DOWN & CLEANED lower leg too... we've had some luck with similar repairs in the past. All up I'd say $220 including GST and freight but it might end up easier than I think once I get it in my hands and actually see it (?)

And even if it's a total no-go when they get here you've only blown $10 approx on postage.

Hope this helps Mr Plow. Cheers