acceptance

bassjunki

Banned
hey guys.
what ever happened to the days when people actually had trust in each other?
i havent been riding for about seven years and just recently found my way back to riding a bike i actually had to pedal!
anyway more to the point, shouldn't all mountain bikers get along and share a common interest? . . . namely the growth and enjoyment of suck a sick sport?
my point is it sucks that people have to prove themselves and their money worthy of trading on this forum, and that because i have no posts some guy wont take my money?
It sucks that a bunch of losers have made the most valuable and informative site on the net a shitfight just to use to its full potential.

im not havin a dig at the guys who come on here and do the right thing, it just sucks that a small minority fuck it up for everyone else who's genuinely interested.

Cheers

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Welcome to Rotorburn,

you'll find 'the community' on rotorburn a valuable resource of
i) information
ii) Shits and giggles.
iii) Awesome time wasting potential
iv) Trading

Spanky, can see where your coming from, but, that post aint gunna help your cause getting trading access. Trading here is far from a shitfight, cause the powers that be have set a great standard - which allows the trading on here to be relatively hassle free. There's always Ebay, or Trading post for pure trading.

Spanky see's alot of the low prices here on rotorburn more as "mate's rates" - so make some e-mates, its easy. If spanky can make friends on rotorburn, anyone can.

Stick around for a while, you'll learn heaps, giggle, pull your hair out, scream at the screen, helicopter piss in the lounge room... maybe that last one is just spanky

Oh, and spanky is a small minority here to f*ck things up... chico roll stylin.

s

Last edited:

bassjunki

Banned
yeah no worries.
i dont expect anything as i am no better than anybody else on here and you guys are on to a good thing so keep it up.

like i said rotorburn is an awesome resource for everyone

cheers