accommodation advice Bright

Travis22

Likes Dirt
I dont think Falls Creek would be a very good place to leave your misses and kids while you head out riding day after day for a week. I know if i did that id end up a single man!

Right now caravan parks are my best bet for family friendly entertainment where my wife is happy to stay with the kids for 2-4hrs on her own or a whole day here and there while i get a ride in. But it needs to have a good playground, pool or be on the beach and have room for the kids to ride their bikes around (mine are 4&5). That way she doesnt have to drive anywhere - and i can take the car if needed.

Im hanging to do a family holiday in Bright but im not sure if any of the caravan parks in Bright are really that impressive from a kids entertainment perspective? Im hoping to scope out the caravan parks in Bright more if i end up going to the Ignition weekend at Falls Creek.

Not sure if i can get out there Feb/March, saving the points up for Easter in the Alice hopefully but now the boss is starting to say the same sort of thing, whats she going to do there with the kids while im riding each day :(

Travis.

cogs19

Likes Bikes
Im hanging to do a family holiday in Bright but im not sure if any of the caravan parks in Bright are really that impressive from a kids entertainment perspective?

Travis.
I've stayed at the Bright Pine Valley Tourist Park a couple of times. It has a pool with a little waterslide that kids of 4 and 5 would love. There's a playground there that is ok - maybe a little more geared towards 2-3 year olds but that's not my area of expertise. There's also a games room with table tennis and a few video games. There's room to ride bikes but they'd need to be closely supervised as there are cars moving about too (albeit very slowly). It's about a 15 minute walk to the centre of town.