Accommodation for the stromlo state round?

Cletus

Likes Dirt
hey guys, the last few events ive been too in canberra if found myself miles away from where any other riders were, so this time i want to book in where they"ll be some other riders.
so, my question is... have you booked your accommodation yet? and if so... where are you staying??

cheers, Cletus

bransly

Likes Dirt
im staying in the yha.. there are normally a tonne of bikers in there although i think iit might be booked out already. plus its in the centre of canberra and like 5 mins from the track

Cletus

Likes Dirt
O'malley's is a great spot, $6 for a carlton cold is a bit steep but the calamari chips and salad is GOLD!:D

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i generally stay in canberra and it doesnt take too long.
The embassy hotel is pretty close to the race or there is the camp ground not too far from stromlo.

Cletus

Likes Dirt
thanks nicho, i'll check em out.
i normally stay at the rex in canberra but they've gotten rid of there pool table and the hottie that was at the front desk so im keen as to try somewhere different.

Cheers, Cletus

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks nicho, i'll check em out.
i normally stay at the rex in canberra but they've gotten rid of there pool table and the hottie that was at the front desk so im keen as to try somewhere different.

Cheers, Cletus
And thats all that matters ey Pete!!! Priority sorted !!!!

demo man

Used to be cool.
From memory, you can camp at a place called The Cotter. It's probably 10-15 mins drive away. It's pretty nice too, campsite is right next to a flowing river and loads of bush.

Just whereis or google or something.

Yeti

Pro Rider
Not to close, but you could look at staying at the cotter (camping that is)

Woah....repeating what you sam, unfortunately last time I was there (last week, photo shoot...) there weren't be much water flowing arrrr.

Still a lovely place to camp, just looking much like a ghost town to what it was 10 years ago when I was a young lad.