Adelaide.... You can park out the front

Mook

Squid
jst a quick question
how many people use this forum live/ride in adelaide and if so where do you ride?

Ty

Eats Squid
i heard parking fines are cheaper in Adelaide than parking for an hour cost in sydney

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
riding in adelaide is a plenty
there are my favorite the tracks at Kangarilla

i also do runs from top of Mt Lofty

theres also all the DH race tracks
to which you can find maps at www.insidelinemtb.com

Mook

Squid
hehehe, the funny thing is that its true! i was jst over in sydney for a bit the parking $ was xtreme :) i like adelaide there are plenty of cool tracks around if you look hard enough...

ellemenophee

Likes Bikes
yep... with Adelaide you can pretty much go from North to South in an hour ish for car travel time. So riding without company is easy if that is what you are looking for.
I live in the North eastern foothills- but riding is prohibited in the conservation parks.
My border collie quite likes the Kersbrook areas, but everywhere is close & a piece of pie to get to.

Mook

Squid
i love it! anyway i was jst looking for a cool place to ride DH, cause ive done most of the places (beliar, all the race track) you know the standard stuff. i was jst wondering if there were any good areas to investigate? apart from my local... which is my favorite tracks... (like they kick fox creeks arse!)