Advantages of brakeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok note i have not posted this in the downhill section .
The main advantage is simplicity. If you don't have them they can't (brake). A lot of street, dj guys only run a rear brake. If it fails you, could be in the shit. If you don't have it on the bike in the first place it can't fail.
You don't see to many people running gears, on a street bike. Because you don't need them, & they are a PITA same with brakes. Do skateboards have brakes???? No and they get ridden a lot faster than bikes. This isn't to say skateboards, or skaters are better than bike riders. Just if you can ride down a hill on a skateboard without brakes and not die, you can do it on a bike.

moorey

call me Mia
The main advantage is simplicity. If you don't have them they can't (brake). A lot of street, dj guys only run a rear brake. If it fails you, could be in the shit. If you don't have it on the bike in the first place it can't fail.
You don't see to many people running gears, on a street bike. Because you don't need them, & they are a PITA same with brakes. Do skateboards have brakes???? No and they get ridden a lot faster than bikes. This isn't to say skateboards, or skaters are better than bike riders. Just if you can ride down a hill on a skateboard without brakes and not die, you can do it on a bike.
Trying waaaaaay to hard cock eyes. Try riding wearing a pink feather boa.

Moorey you don't have to read my posts if you don't want to. It's not that complicated. But i have enjoyed wasting 2 minutes of your life

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey you don't have to read my posts if you don't want to. It's not that complicated. But i have enjoyed wasting 2 minutes of your life
No time wasted. It's only s matter of time before you're outed and booted as troll account for a current burner. Enjoy while you can.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Easily one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on this site. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.