Adventure Women Session Gap Creek, Brisbane.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
This weekend is the next Adventure Womens skills session at Gap Creek.
Cost is $30
BYO Mountain Bike, water, tube.
Intemediate-Advanced 7am-9am(average level of fitness, reasonably confident MTBers, concentrating on skills, negotiating obstacles, descending, ascending, etc. )

Beginners 9am-11am( entry level fitness, complete newbies to riders that have been MTBing just a few times)

All sessions are more skills orientated than riding any distance.

Last edited:

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
There are still a few spots left for this weekend. But you must pre-book to come along. :2thumbsup:
*****Bookings Essential**********

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Next session is Saturday December 9th, the beginners session is booked out but there is still a few places in the Intermediate-Advanced.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
For those of you that missed it or want to see it again, I have been told the Real Adventure Women’s show is going to be replayed on The Great South East this Sunday the 7th of January at 5.30pm on channel 7 (check your local guides to be sure)
Tell your friends that may be interested in RAW or the bike school.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
See you soon
Rob

Rik

logged out
I've copied this thread here as whilst it's still good for discussion in the General MTB area, having a copy here will be a good reference for the future.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
For those of you that missed it or want to see it again, I have been told the Real Adventure Women’s show is going to be replayed on The Great South East this Sunday the 7th of January at 5.30pm on channel 7 (check your local guides to be sure)
Tell your friends that may be interested in RAW or the bike school.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
See you soon
Rob
Just a little reminder for this arvo.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Hey all just letting you all know the RAW sessions for FEB 18th fully booked a couple of weeks ago, I've already got a couple of extras so if anyone else wants to come along just email me and I'll do another couple of sessions in the arvo. For details Click Here
The March 4 sessions are also booking fast so if you're keen to get out and ride with other girls and sharpen the skills send me an email
info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Well another fun day in the bush with the girls. We were lucky enough to stay dry all day till the last group of the arvo, but that didn't dampen the spirts at all. Thanks for a great Day.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Should be a Blast this coming weekend another full crew of girls ready for some fun. Have a few spaces left for March 17 at Bunya, and March 25th at Gap Creek get in soon though so as not to miss out on the fun.
Reposting the pics the gallery I was using is soon to be gooone.

Do any of those girls use this site? I met the girl in the pink jersey (on a Cannondale I think?) and the one in the Rats jersey a few weeks ago in the bush!

Cheers,
LH

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
The girls proved it's not about the bike today riding from big dollar race bikes to fully ridgid old schoolers. everyone left with a smile, even Lilally who got a little to friendly with one of the local iron bark tree's. Hope she's feeling fine, she really faced her demons and continued to ride on. :thumbsup4: