Adventure Women Session Gap Creek, Brisbane.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Unfortunately I had to cancel today's RAW session due to the trails just being way too wet, I'll post up the next session soon.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
The next Real Adventure Women's MTB session is on the 11th of March. There is still a few spaces for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced riders, but book in ASAP so you don't miss out. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

I've also got a brand new calendar up on the website with heaps of new available times. http://www.roadierobsbicycleschool.com/calendar.html

Don't forget to like Roadie Rob's on Facebook to keep up to date. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roadie-Robs-Bicycle-School/201946403199063

Last edited:

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Still spaces for this Sunday but if you can't make it don't worry I've just arranged sessions for the rest of 2012, thanks to the support of the Brisbane City Council.

Mar 2012 Sun 11th
April 2012 Sun 22nd
May 2012 Sun 27th
July 2012 Sun 15th
Aug 2012 Sun 26th
Sept 2012 Sun 16th

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
RAW is back!!!! Saturday the 24th of November is the big day.

Beginners 7.30-9.30am For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times.

Intermediate 2-4pm For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering.

Even though council have dropped the program cost is still only $40 for 2 hours in a small group.

Email ASAP for bookings, I've had quite a lot of enquiries since the council program stopped so don't delay or you may miss out. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

RAW will continue in 2013.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
RAW is back!!!! Saturday the 16th of March is the big day.

Beginners 2-4pm For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times.

Intermediate 4-6pm For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering.

Even though council have dropped the program cost is still only $40 for 2 hours in a small group.

Email ASAP for bookings, I've had quite a lot of enquiries since the council program stopped so don't delay or you may miss out. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

Last edited:

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Hi - have you got any more beginners sessions coming up in the next month or so? I would like to come along to one :)

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Saturday the 10th of August is the next session.

Intermediate 7-9am For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering.

Beginners 9-11am For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times.

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Thanks for a great intermediate session Rob :thumb: I learnt so much! Practicing my logs and tiny little figure 8s in the backyard - Can't wait to see if I can manage them on the trails :)