Advice for a flat pedal newb

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'm starting to get into my flat pedal renaissance. One of the fresh pins caught the back of my leg today, right on the bit the shin pad doesn't cover. I need to drop my seat a few mm, I can notice the height difference in my prostate.

I'm loving the more aggressive way you need to ride to chuck it over things. Next ride I think I need to ride some proper gnar and see how they go.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm starting to get into my flat pedal renaissance. One of the fresh pins caught the back of my leg today, right on the bit the shin pad doesn't cover. I need to drop my seat a few mm, I can notice the height difference in my prostate.

I'm loving the more aggressive way you need to ride to chuck it over things. Next ride I think I need to ride some proper gnar and see how they go.

Good news! We demand the gnar!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Did some little jumps today and realised afterwards I did it without thinking about whether or not I was going to slip off and slice myself up. I’m going to call that progress :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Did some little jumps today and realised afterwards I did it without thinking about whether or not I was going to slip off and slice myself up. I’m going to call that progress :)
Time for some enduro races for you too then mate!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's it!!! Don't over think, but don't under think either. There's a newer jump at my local that is a 100% safe and easy jump, but for some I keep over thinking it. Be like he Haakon !!!

Time for some enduro races for you too then mate!
I reckon he is ready for red bull.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
...a true og.

That is a powerful truth! @Mr Crudley have you heard the good word?
I'm just surprised to pop up in a flat pedal thread. I left those behind long ago and was always pretty comfortable with flats.

Staying clip less for now and the surgical slicings from modern pinned flat pedals scares me.

I would look good on that 5010.