Advice for converting Sun Duroc 35 wheels to tubeless?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, just wondering how you have found the Duroc 35 wheelset?
I got some in 29" from Cyclingdeal recently, a 35 rear and 40 front. All good as far as seating and sealing tyres went (Maxxis Assegai and Griffin) they've stayed true after a few rides, it's early days but I'm happy thus far.

jrewing

Eats Squid
I rate them. So easy to set up tubeless even with rim guards. Stayed true after a weekend of downhill on the front. Yet to do the rear at Thredbo

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rated mine for the time I had them (sold the bike they were on). Excellent bang for buck.

Tubeless setup was easy and came with all the required bits.

Worth noting that cycling deal have an eBay store and there are probably some black friday discount codes available that you could apply to each individual wheel to get them even cheaper, pretty sure they offer free shipping (may just be for eBay plus members)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jrewing

Eats Squid
I rate them. So easy to set up tubeless even with rim guards. Stayed true after a weekend of downhill on the front. Yet to do the rear at Thredbo
I don’t rate it as a rear. Totally split and V’d a new wheel at Thredbo today. Had ARD and Downhill casing. Alloy seemed quite soft ‘cheesy’. Out of its depth I know but it let go surprisingly easy.