Advice wanted- DS bike for a hard tail rider.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Process 111 is a damn sweet bike, but keep your eyes peeled for the new Hei Hei Trail that's on its way.
It's supposedly 90% of what the Process 134 is, but far lighter and much better on the pedal.

loc81

Likes Dirt
Ok so I was just informed that the Konas only have lower bottle mounts! I never in my life thought I'd be factoring in if a bike has bottle mounts when buying, but here I am. Who the hell puts there bottle under a frame? And who uses a camelbak unless it's a half day mission?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Ok so I was just informed that the Konas only have lower bottle mounts! I never in my life thought I'd be factoring in if a bike has bottle mounts when buying, but here I am. Who the hell puts there bottle under a frame? And who uses a camelbak unless it's a half day mission?
I use a camelbak every ride. I like to carry a multi tool, spare tube, pump, small first aid kit, snack etc.

aanon

Likes Dirt
Ok so I was just informed that the Konas only have lower bottle mounts! I never in my life thought I'd be factoring in if a bike has bottle mounts when buying, but here I am. Who the hell puts there bottle under a frame?
Hearing ya, my next build will definitely factor in bottle placement, beneath the down tube sucks and gets covered in shit and disease laced crap, not good.